Share | 

About Portia and me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
iamp4p
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: About Portia and me   Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:38 pm

Portia and I are both Catholic.Dyed in the wool till the day we die Catholics.
We make no apologies to anyone that our faith encompasses all we do.
We are adamantly pro life(hence the forum). We are NOT here to convert anyone to the Catholic Church.
Period. In fact we are NOT here to convert anyone to ANY religion.

The forum title is PEOPLE of life for a reason.

Some of the information we post here will be various Catholic documents,writings and encylicals etc re the issues of Abortion in particular and life issues in general.

They are meant for your perusal.they may be helpful;but at no time do we require agreement.

There are Catholic pro life groups.We will post ALL pro life groups regardless of denomination or none at all.

The argument for life can be based on the Christian pov,sacred scripture, philosophy, science,medicine and our American foundation. Common sense and reason can tell ppl that abortion is not good for our country,society or families. Even a persons conscience can say ;there is something inherently wrong with the culture of death.

What we are about is LIFE,however one arrives at that conclusion.We're not here to debate how anyone got there.Just glad you did!

We respect where you're coming from.That's the bottom line.
So make yourself comfy and at home.We will make it a point to make you feel at ease without sacrificing a thing we believe.
Again,WELCOME, We can't thank you enough for joining us!
:(

God Bless,
the admins of ppl of life

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About Portia and me   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:28 am

Let me add that I am in agreement with iamp4p. We are not here to convert anyone. This is not a religious forum, though as she said, from time to time some documents from the Catholic Church may be posted, and from other sources of a religious nature, as well. The main purpose of this forum is to promote a culture of life and all prolife people of good will are welcome here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

About Portia and me
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Abortion Stops A Beating Heart :: MAIN :: HELLO PPLS-
Jump to: