pro life

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Time
LIVE CHAT
FIGHT FOCA
Heart

Share | 

Mike Huckabee: Presidential Election Was No Landslide, Americans Still Pro-Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Portia
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Mike Huckabee: Presidential Election Was No Landslide, Americans Still Pro-Life   Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:42 am

Quote :
Washington, DC (LifeNews.com) -- Former presidential candidate Mike Huckabee says the 2008 presidential elections were no landslide. He says Barack Obama won in part because he covered up his pro-abortion views and added that he believes a majority of Americans are still pro-life. The comments come from a report at OneNewsNow: "I think if you look at the analysis, four years ago George Bush won by 51 to 49 [percent] margin, and people talked about how tight an election, how divided a country it was. Barack Obama wins 52 to 48, and people talk about national unity. I'm not sure that one-percentage-point swing is indicative of a landslide. Barack Obama had an absolutely flawless, masterful campaign, but not really telling us -- at least openly -- that he was going to redistribute people's income and that he would be a very pro-abortion-type president. So I still think most Americans are pro-life." Huckabee says he thinks pro-life advocates can recapture the White House and, eventually Congress.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1