Share | 

Facts About Abortion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol

PostSubject: Facts About Abortion   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:10 pm

Facts About Abortion
http://www.abortionfacts.com/literature/literature_909sl.asp

Fact: In the United States it is legal to abort a baby up until the day of birth.

Fact: In a Partial Birth Abortion (D and X procedure) babies are "partially aborted" so the head is still in the cervix but the body is out. While in this position the live baby is still considered a "non-human" and has no protection under the law. The live babyís brains are sucked out after being crushed by blunt instruments. Organs are harvested and sold to "researchers". The baby receives no anesthesia and is alive until killed by the doctor.

Fact: Every day in America over 3,000 babies die painful deaths by suction abortion, dismemberment, being torn limb from limb, prostaglandin hormones and now by being brutally killed seconds before delivery.

Fact: Abortion has two victims - the baby and the mother. Many women who have abortions suffer both physically and mentally. Depression, anxiety, grief, infection, sterility and even death can result from abortion.

Fact: Nearly all abortions are done for reasons of convenience, not for any medical or physical reason.

THE
PASSENGER

I found myself in anger, I cried out in despair
I prayed, "Lord let them hear me! Let just one person care!"
I raised my voice to heaven as the train kept moving on
As we passed behind the church yard I could hear the worship songs.
I cried out all the louder to the Christians there inside but they raised the chorus louder not hearing me outside.
I knew they heard the whistle and the clacking of the tracks
They knew that I was going to die and still they turned their backs.
I said, "Father in heaven how can your people be so very hard of hearing to the cry of one like me?"
I shouted, "please have mercy! Just a prayer before I die"
But they sang a little louder to the Holy One on high.
They raised their hands to heaven but blood was dripping down
The blood of all the innocent their voices tried to drown.
They have devotions daily, they function in my name
And they never even realized it was I upon that train.
"For as much as youíve done it to the least of my brethren, you have done it unto Me."
Jesus Christ.
but what can I do?
There may be no train tracks behind your church. No train rumbling by with voices crying out for help. Yet in every major city in America there are abortion clinics where unborn children are being killed.
Churches are reluctant to get involved because abortion is perceived as a "political" issue. It is too "controversial." Yet, abortion has always been a moral issue and considered a sin. It has been thrust into the political arena only recently, just as killing Jews became "politicized" in Germany. Regardless of any politics involved, it is still a sin - and fighting sin is the Churchís domain.

What can you and your church do?

First - Pray. Pray for our country. Pray for our leaders. Pray for the people on the front lines in this battle - the counselors at Pregnancy Care Centers, the sidewalk counselors who take the truth to the abortion clinic doors, and the post abortion ministries that help women who have had abortions find Christís love and forgiveness.

Second - Educate yourself and those around you. The people who sat in the pews, singing loudly to drown out the pleas of those being led to death did not change the reality of the horror. They did not want to know the truth. Donít be like them. Find out about abortion and share what you find with your friends and church members.

Third - Act. As a church, adopt a Pregnancy Care Center and have a baby shower. Volunteer your time at a maternity home, pregnancy center or other pro-life organization. If you canít do that, leave literature in places where people will read it.
If the killing of over 3,000 unborn infants a day does not move the Church into action, what will? If we as Christians donít speak out against shedding of innocent blood, who will?

CAUTION: THIS IS A VIDEO OF A PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION ILLUSTRATION, CONTENT MAY BE SHOCKING!

Penny Lea, author of the poem and story is a well known pro-life speaker and writer. As director of the ministry I Believe in Life, she travels across the country sharing her story and educating people about the reality of abortion. If you would like to have Penny speak to your church or organization, or want a catalog of her literature and tapes, write or call her at: I Believe in Life, Box 3226, Boone, NC 28607 (828) 265-2663.
Reprinting of the story and poem is prohibited without written permission from I Believe in Life Ministry.
©2006 Heritage House Ď76, Inc.
919 S. Main St. Snowflake, AZ 85937
1-800-858-3040 item no. 909 SL
reprints and quantity discounts available:
www.hh76.com 02-15-2006

Posted by Carol :?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Facts About Abortion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1